    along the way. I have not taken any exam yet.

    Thank you,

    Kyle

    Kyle, Oct 16, 2003

  2. If you know the book inside out in theory, you will be fine, but I found
    through my experience that 10-15% of the questions were not covered in the
    Microsoft Press books so don't expect perfection. Personally if you going
    book only route I strongly recommend gettting the MS Press book along with
    at least one other. There are enough mistakes in the MS books to screw you
    good.

    "Kyle" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > How hard is it to pass these exams without attending a class and only

    using

    Christopher A. Blanchard, Oct 18, 2003