    all the usual fixes.

    Ginger

    , Mar 23, 2008

  2. why? Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:29:25 -0700, wrote:

    >Having a problem installing and uninstalling. Certain things refuse
    >to install (Acrobat update (Adobe bootstrapper for chaining multiple

    Try
    http://www.google.com/search?q=install problem acrobat update

    http://www.google.com/search?q=install problem adobe bootstrap

    and adobe support www.adobe.com

    the Google hits also find a possibly useful site

    www.adobeforums.com

    >patches has encountered a problem), netframe, Quicktime ("older

    Are these individual problems or messages from the Adobe issue?

    netframe or .NET Framework?

    >version can't be removed")...

    www.google.com

    Results 1 - 10 of about 639,000 for uninstall quicktime. (0.27 seconds)

    Can't Uninstall Quicktime - Tech Support Guy Forums
    I have given up on ever being able to use quicktime again, can't install
    it and will not let me uninstall it. At this point I just want it off my
    system I ...
    http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/461336-can-t-uninstall-quicktime.html
    - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

    How to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows PC
    Learn how to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows-compatible computer. If
    you have a Mac, there are instructions just for you. Open the Control
    Panel. ...
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=60342 - 22k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Removing iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for ...
    Learn how to uninstall iTunes, QuickTime, and other essential software
    components from your Windows PC. To uninstall iTunes, QuickTime, and
    other software ...
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93698 - 30k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    QuickTime 7.0.4 won't uninstall - Windows Software
    QuickTime 7.0.4 won't uninstall - Windows Software Community and Forum -
    Our Windows Software forum is the place for Q&A-style discussions
    related to ...
    www.daniweb.com/forums/thread55288.html - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

    No luck with quicktime uninstall - CNET Computer help Forums
    So I uninstalled Itunes plus all Itunes folders as well as deleting
    QuickTime (Complete Uninstall) as well as all Quicktime folders. ...
    http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6122_102-0.html?forumID=44&threadID=124410&messageID=1429961
    - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

    >Can't uninstall from Control Panel, need to force through Error Expert
    >and then it tell me that it can't create a restore point.
    >
    >Ideas?

    Not forgetting to mention versions, error messages, status messages.

    >Win XP sp2 Dell 8200 plenty of memory, defragged, deep scan negative,

    Oh well, ok, nice, ok, of what with what,

    >all the usual fixes.

    Oops, that's meant to mean what?

    >Ginger

    Me

    why?, Mar 23, 2008

  3. zynteq7 Guest

    wrote:
    > Having a problem installing and uninstalling. Certain things refuse
    > to install (Acrobat update (Adobe bootstrapper for chaining multiple
    > patches has encountered a problem), netframe, Quicktime ("older
    > version can't be removed")...
    >
    > Can't uninstall from Control Panel, need to force through Error Expert
    > and then it tell me that it can't create a restore point.
    >
    > Ideas?
    >
    > Win XP sp2 Dell 8200 plenty of memory, defragged, deep scan negative,
    > all the usual fixes.
    >
    > Ginger

    For un-installing, this may help:

    http://www.download.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html

    zynteq7, Mar 24, 2008
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > Having a problem installing and uninstalling. Certain things refuse
    > to install (Acrobat update (Adobe bootstrapper for chaining multiple
    > patches has encountered a problem), netframe, Quicktime ("older
    > version can't be removed")...
    >
    > Can't uninstall from Control Panel, need to force through Error Expert
    > and then it tell me that it can't create a restore point.
    >
    > Ideas?
    >
    > Win XP sp2 Dell 8200 plenty of memory, defragged, deep scan negative,
    > all the usual fixes.
    >
    > Ginger

    I found CCleaner to be pretty dynamic in uninstalling stuff. I usually
    just reinstall windows when something
    don't work right though,

    , Mar 25, 2008