    Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
    settings?

    Thanks

    Mags, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Mags wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
    > settings?
    >
    > Thanks

    With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Mags

    Brian Guest

    "Mags" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
    > settings?
    >
    > Thanks

    start>>settings>>control panel>>region and language
    settings>>languages>>details>> add the UK language and delete the US if
    needed..

    Brian, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Mags

    Unknown Guest

    Where did you come up with that misinformation?

    Unknown, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Mags

    Patrick Guest

    Mags wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to
    > UK settings?
    >
    > Thanks

    From 'Control Panel' double-click 'Regional and Language Options'
    Check all three tabs

    On 'Languages' tab, click 'Details' button, if 'English (United Kingdom)' is
    not shown as an option, then click 'Add' button and add "English (United
    Kingdom)"....

    Patrick, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Unknown wrote:
    > Where did you come up with that misinformation?

    Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Mags

    Brian Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Unknown wrote:
    > > Where did you come up with that misinformation?

    > Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.
    >
    > > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    > >>With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.

    now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!

    Brian, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Brian wrote:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    >>Unknown wrote:
    >>
    >>>Where did you come up with that misinformation?

    >>Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.
    >>

    >>>"Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    > now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!

    The OP never mentioned layout, they ask how to change the settings from
    US to UK.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Mags

    > Brian wrote:
    >
    > > "Brian H¹©" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > >>Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just

    said.

    UK

    > > now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!
    > >

    > The OP never mentioned layout, they ask how to change the settings from
    > US to UK.

    exactly! now you go to where you said and have a look.. then go there where
    I said!

    Brian, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Mags

    Mags Guest

    Thank you all. xx

    Mags, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Mags

    Unknown Guest

    I think you should go to control panel--keyboard--and then tell us what
    exactly you're changing. I repeat:

    Unknown, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Unknown wrote:
    > I think you should go to control panel--keyboard--and then tell us what
    > exactly you're changing. I repeat:

    The setting from US to UK

    > Where did you come up with that misinformation?

    Not misinformation at all if changing the US/UK setting, however, that
    is the wrong location if the need is to change the keyboard layout from
    American to English.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Mags

    Unknown Guest

    No such setting! And why should there be.

    Unknown, Jun 30, 2004
  14. Unknown wrote:
    > No such setting! And why should there be.

    Really? Methinks you are mistaken/misinformed.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004
  15. Mags

    Unknown Guest

    What are you using for an OS Windows 3.1???????

    Unknown, Jun 30, 2004
  16. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 30, 2004
  17. Mags

    Unknown Guest

    Unknown, Jun 30, 2004
  18. Mags

    Reid Decker Guest

    I tried it. I went to Regional And Language Options. I think that will
    do it. English (UK).

    Reid Decker, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Mags

    Bryan Guest

    Unknown wrote:
    > In Timbuctu?

    Might as well be, the help he's receiving off his council!
    ;)

    Bryan, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Mags

    john Guest

    "Mags" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
    > settings?
    >
    > Thanks

    Is yours a light blue one too!

    john, Jul 1, 2004