    screen that comes on when u boot up windows?

    thanks ,
    milo
    milo, Jan 6, 2005

  2. milo

    HF Guest

    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups
    Home | Web Directory | Advanced Search | My Preferences | Submit a Site |
    Help

    WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups
    Download Free MSN Toolbar

    Results 1-15 of about 39229 containing "change windows xp startup screen"
    NEXT >>

    Screen Booty
    .... change the xp startup screen windows xp startup screens change boot
    screen windows xp change ... screen xp freeware change windows xp startup
    screen windows startup screen windows ...
    www.startupscreen.net

    change windows 98 startup screen
    Software created to transform default Windows screens ... 2000/ME, XP
    platforms. change windows 98 startup screen YOUR PROJECTOR SCREEN SAVER ...
    www.screenbooty.com/descriptions/change windows 98 startup scr...

    change startup screen windows 98
    Software created to transform default Windows screens ... change startup
    screen windows 98 Compatible - all FlashJester products support Flash
    3/4/5/MX & Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP ...
    www.screenbooty.com/descriptions/change startup screen windows%2...

    MaxPC - Tutorials - Change the XP welcome screen
    PC games, PC tips, PC technology - all your PC needs ... change the Windows
    Startup and Shutdown screen graphics under Windows 98. Unfortunately, the
    process is not so simple as changing a graphic file under Windows XP ...
    boot screen information ...
    maxpc.co.uk/tutorials?pagetypeid=2&articleid=11135&subsectionid=710

    Windows Tips, Tricks, How to's, help etc etc
    .... Windows XP. Change Background to Windows Classic in Windows XP. Change
    Screen Saver in Windows XP. How To Disable the Startup Group in Windows XP
    www.windowsreinstall.com/install/tips

    WindowsReinstall.com - Site Index for installs, reinstalls etc etc
    .... WindowsReinstall.com, the site here to help you install, reinstall and
    fix your windows problems ...
    www.windowsreinstall.com/siteindex.htm

    Windows XP How-to Articles
    Resources For Windows XP, Windows XP How-to Articles, Windows XP Support,
    Windows XP Knowledge Base Articles.
    www.kayodeok.btinternet.co.uk/favorites/kbasewinxphowto.htm

    Resources For Windows XP
    Resources For Windows XP, description of Windows XP product features,
    Windows XP How-to Articles, Windows XP Support, Windows XP Knowledge Base
    Articles, Troubleshooting Windows XP, Stop Messages. ... Change Your Home
    Page Setting. Resources To Help Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems in Windows
    XP. Resources For Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows XP ...
    www.kayodeok.btinternet.co.uk/favorites/kbasewinxp.htm

    Windows XP Hacks contents
    Windows XP Hacks. Authors. Publisher. O Reilly. ISBN. 0596005113. Table Of
    Contents. Credits. Preface. Chapter 1. Startup and Shutdown. 1. Customize
    Multiboot Startup Options. 2. ... Customize Multiboot Startup Options. 2.
    Change the Picture that Appears on the XP Startup Screen. 3. Speed Up ...
    Cursors and Icons. 20. Windows XP to Windows 2000: Retro is Cool ...
    homepages.nildram.co.uk/~worrelli/bk4233c.htm

    http://www.filebasket.com/category.php?id=1314
    .... 98Windows MEWindows NT 3.xWindows NT 4.xWindows XP. All LicensesAdware
    .... Stardust Screen Saver Control 2003 3.0.0.65 ... Windows Startup Manager
    2.0 ...
    www.filebasket.com/category.php?id=1314

    Windows - Miscellaneous - General
    .... 98. Booting StartUp screen with picture of a boot ... Shareware. XP.
    This program lets you change the icon for your Windows XP Recycle Bin to any
    of 17 ...
    idilis.themes.tucows.com/misc_general_ttype.html

    Startups
    .... the main start-up screen that allows you to ... 2) Windows StartUp
    folder - Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP ... and reason for positive social
    change. And above all ...
    www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_index.htm

    Startups - Contents
    .... the main start-up screen that allows you to ... 2) Windows StartUp
    folder - Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP ... and reason for positive social
    change. And above all ...
    www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.htm

    XP Windows Visual Styles
    Links to XP Windows Visual Styles ... X and Windows XP Icons! Enhance my
    desktop http://www.emd.cc/ Screen Savers Startup Screens Wallpaper ...
    stardock.com/ XP Skins & XP Themes Change the look and ...
    www.linkers.me.uk/xp_windows_visual_styles.htm

    Windows NT 2000 ME 9x and XP Registry Tweaks Page 2
    .... tricks for Windows 9.x/ME/NT/2000 and XP. Hopefully ... Change the
    Startup and Shutdown Screens. (Windows 9x) ... LOGO.SYS - The startup
    screen, usually located in your ...
    www.auldfart.co.uk/tweaks2.html

    Autosearch from the IE address bar has been improved. If you prefer, you can
    restore the original settings.

    .. Did you find what you were looking for? Send us Feedback!
    Shopping Results
    Find it on eBay.co.uk
    eBay, the world's largest online marketplace
    Click here to buy and sell "change windows xp startup screen" on ebay.co.uk

    Find ''change windows xp startup screen'' at ThomsonLocal.com

    Results 1-15 of about 39229 containing "change windows xp startup screen"
    NEXT >>

    WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups

    MSN Search is improved! Check it out.
    Download Free MSN Toolbar

    Try MSN Internet Software for FREE!
    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups Webmasters
    | Help

    ©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise
    TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy

    HF, Jan 6, 2005