    prof) using usb cable and I can print. How can I configure my Labtop (Window
    Vista) to print wireless?. (I can surf wirelessly the net using the same
    network) Appreciate if you can assist. Thanks

    newanti, Jul 10, 2009

  2. Hi
    Configure File and Printer Sharing and install the printer Drivers for Vista
    on the Laptop.
    Firewall instructions.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Sharing between Windows XP and Mac -
    http://www.realifewebdesigns.com/web-resources/mac-pc-file-share.asp
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jul 10, 2009

  3. newanti

    newanti Guest

    Many thanks for all the info. I have not gone to my brother's place to try it
    out but Iam sure it will work. Will revert when it is done, thank you for
    your time

    newanti, Jul 13, 2009
  4. newanti

    KK Guest

    Can you please give a easier direction for me because i have a Dell Printer
    and is connected directly to my Desktop ( Window XP ) using a usb and I can
    print . How can I print on my Laptop ( Window Vista) too. Thank You..

    KK, Sep 5, 2009
  5. newanti

    KK Guest

    I want to use the printer too. But the printer to connect to my Desktop (
    Window Xp ) by a USB. And i want my laptop ( Window Vista) to use the printer
    too, but not having to connect with the usb just sharing. I try figuiring it
    out, but i can't can you give me easy direction how to do it. I already
    change my workgroup to MSHOME but it still doesn't work, i turn off the
    firewall still doesn't work. Can you please help me, please give me easy
    direction. Thank you. I have a DELL ALL IN ONE PRINTER 964. Thank you.

    KK, Sep 5, 2009