    region free utility loaded?

    Thanks,
    Martin.
    Martin S., Feb 28, 2004

  2. On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:40:20 -0800, "Martin S."
    <> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >Will a PAL DVD play in any computer system, providing of course you have a
    >region free utility loaded?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Martin.

    Yes, it will.

    Mischa
    Mischa van Dinter, Feb 28, 2004

  3. "Martin S." <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Will a PAL DVD play in any computer system, providing of course you have a
    > region free utility loaded?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Martin.

    Yep, monitors don't have an NTSC/PAL prefence :) Now, if there was only
    some way to get TVs to be PC monitors then there would just be one worldwide
    format. Yes, and we can use PAL resolution with NTSC frame rate and PAL
    color :)
    Anonymous Joe, Feb 29, 2004