    do before I can respond.
    Thanks for any help you can offer on this one.
    - Terry

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=, Apr 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    As far as I know almost all computer's audio hardware uses one power output.
    I.e the Speakers and the Headset are actually the same output (with some
    load adjustment). As a result you can not separate the two.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 27, 2007

  3. Cheers for the answer.
    I did manage to get the music player playing through speakers and Skype on
    the headset at the same time by connecting the headset and restarting Skype
    while music was already playing.
    When I shut down the music player and started it again, of course it was on
    the headset.
    But the check did show that they can both run separately. I just need to
    figure out how to maintain the separation.
    - Terry

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=, Apr 27, 2007