  1. I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=, Mar 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    #:

    >>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    >> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    >> Thank you

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    *shudder*

    no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny
    Youngman
    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    >>> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    >>> Thank you

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >>

    > *shudder*
    >
    > no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

    That's Jtyc's shtick. He's always dead serious.

    And it's funny.
    Frisbee®, Mar 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > That's Jtyc's shtick. He's always dead serious.

    Must be workplace abuse or something.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 9, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 9, 2006 at 10:10am "Jatin" blathered:

    > I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    > Can someone please provide me guidelines?

    You're an engineering graduate and you need guidance on how to do an MCSE?

    What have our institutions of higher learning come to?

    Furrfu.

    > Thank you

    You're so not welcome.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 9, 2006 at 10:35am "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    >>> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    >>> Thank you

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >>

    > *shudder*
    >
    > no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

    *Whew*

    I'm glad you noticed that too. I thought it was just me.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I was homeskooled.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 9, 2006 at 11:07am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > He's always dead serious.

    I'm dead sexy.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Anything in parentheses can (not) be ignored.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > *shudder*
    >
    > no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

    I don't understand, what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:

    > I don't understand, what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?

    Yes, that's it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yes, that's it.

    shh dude...

    you're going to blow my cover...
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    >> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    >> Thank you

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    That was surprisingly helpful. What are you trying to do, lose your union
    card?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 9, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > That was surprisingly helpful. What are you trying to do, lose your union
    > card?

    heh.. that's funny...

    cause me and my kind are despised by the union...
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#cGfRD6QGHA.4384
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > cause me and my kind are despised by the union...

    so you're non-union...big deal...

    ....or did you mean you were a lawyer, in which case I dispise you too.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me? -
    Jack Handey
    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > so you're non-union...big deal...

    It's not just non-union...
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:OjuKBK8QGHA.5108
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > It's not just non-union...

    so you're not a lawyer?

    ....'k I'll speak to you again...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Always remember to rape and pillage BEFORE you burn.
    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > so you're not a lawyer?

    After all this time you know nothing about me?

    feh... men
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> so you're not a lawyer?

    > After all this time you know nothing about me?
    >

    > feh... men

    I feel ya girlfriend.
    LRM, Mar 10, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uFVU9T#QGHA.2088
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> so you're not a lawyer?

    >> After all this time you know nothing about me?
    >>

    >> feh... men
    >>

    > I feel ya girlfriend.

    if ya feel him as a girlfreind, you both have issues

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uFVU9T#QGHA.2088
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > I feel ya girlfriend.

    though if you are feeling girlfreinds in the future, send pics

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006