    the above Certification can I apply for .

    Thanks
    Kiran
    Kiran, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Kiran

    ampra Guest

    Have you even tried looking for the information on the Microsoft Learning
    website or in the past posts of this NG ??

    ampra, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Simple answer, the guy who responded telling you to look for yourself is just
    being a jerk..

    MCAD vs MCSD..

    MCAD is mostly for small applications, web base applications, like billing
    online. etc... small business and corporate applications as well..

    MCSD is more depth in programming. More advance enterprise applications.

    If you do web base , than MCAD is right for you.
    concern parent, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Kiran

    Guest Guest

    Both, MCSD adds two exams to the MCAD, so start with the
    MCAD I'd say

    Guest, Nov 28, 2004
  5. Hi Kiran,

    Basically, the MCAD certification is a subset of the MCSD certification. You
    don't need to "apply for" a certification, just take the appropriate exams
    and when you've passed them you become certified. Most people do the MCAD
    exams first and then add the final two exams for their MCSD.

    Finally, while you have on-the-job experience in one area (Web apps) you can
    take courses or study books to pass exams in areas where you don't have
    direct experience.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 1, 2004
  6. HI
    Are u keeping fine?
    Better to choose MCAd.net that is very easy to use client
    server application programe 4 u
    do your best (put your codes no body can do )
    cheers
    from United Kingdom(Nishad (Indian)
    Nishad \(MCPMCADMCSD\), Dec 7, 2004
  7. you are being a jerk