    Also, what is the difference between 220-221 and 220-231 (for core) and
    220-222 and 220-232 (for OS).

    Thanks in advance

    BK, Nov 14, 2003

  2. BK

    BK Guest

    in other words.. do i take 221 and 222 for A+? or 231 and 232?

    "BK" <> wrote in message
    > Ive read some sites qmentioning this, but I don't quite get what they

    mean.

    BK, Nov 14, 2003

  3. BK

    BK Guest

    I found the answer.. I think.. Adaptive you can't go back and check answers
    while linear you can. Now they don't use adaptive anymore but before one had
    a choice. Why would anyone want to pick adaptive instead of linear? I would
    pick linear just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes?

    I am kinda lost? Or is there more to it.

    Thanks in advance.

    BK, Nov 14, 2003
  4. BK

    blue Guest

    OK, let's hope I get this right. I just took my certs, Core end of
    September; OS end of October.
    The tests used to be Adaptive. Period.
    In September, they threw out the Adaptive test format and went for a
    straight Linear format. The tests they are using right now, will go
    away when the new 2003 objectives start being tested... which is on or
    about November 26th. In the interim (Sep - Nov), the linear 2001
    objective tests (bore Core and OS) included a few questions based on
    the 2003 objectives (like XP). This is done anytime you want to
    validate possible future questions. You run them by the test subjects
    (guinea pigs) and see how they do. These included questions do not
    count toward your score.
    Does that help clear it up for you?
    Oh, one more thing that you are probably thinking of... yes, you can
    take one test now (2001 objectives) and the other later (2003
    objectives) and if you pass both, you will be certified.

    blue
    A+

    blue, Nov 15, 2003