  1. AJR

    AJR Guest

    Bruno - lot of info involved - suggest, if there is a Barnes and Noble
    bookstore nearby, you check out the Microaoft Win Server 2003,
    Administrator's Pocket Consultant.

    AJR, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Yall,

    Bruno Nóbrega, Feb 15, 2007

  3. AJR

    catwalker63 Guest

    Bruno Nóbrega piffled away vaguely:

    > Yall,
    >
    > Any one can point me those differences? Getting confused!!
    >
    > Thank you all!!
    >
    > Bruno

    Google

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 16, 2007
  4. AJR

    Jason Warren Guest

    Active Directory domain - group of computers managed by a domain controller.
    used for centralized resource management

    DNS domain (domain name) - names that are resolved into IP address

    DNS zone - actual portion of DNS namespace (such as com, net or org)

    Beyond that study for the 290 and 291. They are pretty well focused around
    this

    Jason Warren, Feb 19, 2007
  5. JAson,

    thanks a lot for the info! Gonna get 290,291 books!

    Best,
    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Feb 20, 2007