    I was going to use them to connect up a Remote DSL Network to our PIX.

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scott Townsend, Mar 25, 2005

  2. "Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> writes:
    >I have a 1720 and a 1721 router. What is the Difference between them??

    >I was going to use them to connect up a Remote DSL Network to our PIX.

    1721 has slightly faster CPU, can hold more DRAM, came with more Flash
    by default, can do .1Q trunking.

    Doug McIntyre, Mar 25, 2005

  3. Scott Townsend

    jtdwyer Guest

    Scott Townsend <scott-i@.-n0-spamplease.enm.com> wrote:
    > I have a 1720 and a 1721 router. What is the Difference between them??

    > I was going to use them to connect up a Remote DSL Network to our PIX.

    > Thanks,
    > Scott<-

    The 1720 has been replaced by the 1721. They're basically the same except
    they've added more features to the 1721, including: greater memory
    architecture, faster processing, and 802.1Q VLAN support.

    hope this helps,
    john

    jtdwyer, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Thanks I want to use it to Connect My DSL to my Office via VPN.

    I have a WIC-1ENET card that is not recognized...

    I'll update the Firmware and see if it does...

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scott Townsend, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Scott Townsend