    difference is? Is is just a matter of features, because I can't find
    a feature list difference.

    Anyone?

    John White, Nov 6, 2003

  2. John White

    MC Guest

    the V2 is enhanced version, not sure what is new, but only works with later
    IOS something around 12.2.x but can not be sure. I had to upgrade several
    routers because the vendor shipped the V2 ones instead of the older ones.

    MC, Nov 7, 2003

  3. John White

    S. Gione Guest

    You can see the differences (and applicable router models) at:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/routers/ps221/products_data_s
    heet09186a00801a9184.html

    S. Gione, Nov 7, 2003