    what it stands for, can someone please tell me. I asked the seller but he
    has not replied to me, which makes me wonder if the trainers are genuine, or
    are the imitation?
    Guest, May 30, 2006

  2. <<Scottie>> wrote:

    > the thing is I have just read that {BNIB} is printed at the beginning
    > of the description and I don't know what it stands for, can someone
    > please tell me.

    Brand New In Box

    http://acronymfinder.com/

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What a simple answer B.T.S. Thanks.
    ---------

    Guest, May 30, 2006
  4. <<Scottie>> wrote:
    > I know this post has nothing in common with this BBoard but I didn't know
    > where else post it? I have just bought a pair of {Diesel Trainer Shoes} for
    > £31.00 from eBay. The add says that the trainers are original Diesel's, so I
    > bought and paid for them online right away, the thing is I have just read
    > that {BNIB} is printed at the beginning of the description and I don't know
    > what it stands for, can someone please tell me. I asked the seller but he
    > has not replied to me, which makes me wonder if the trainers are genuine, or
    > are the imitation?

    I've got some Diesel Fitters if you're interested.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2006
  5. Guest

    gangle Guest

    "<<Scottie>>" wrote

    > I know this post has nothing in common with this BBoard...

    Where did you get that crazy idea?
    gangle, May 30, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A while back a couple of posters said that I should only post things that
    are supported, example, technical questions etc.
    ----------------

    Guest, May 30, 2006
  7. Guest

    gangle Guest

    Those posters were incorrect or liars. There is no official
    topic for this NG. End of story.

    "<<Scottie>>" wrote

    gangle, May 30, 2006
  8. <Scottie wrote:

    > A while back a couple of posters said that I should only post things that
    > are supported, example, technical questions etc.

    Ah, yes. There are a few posters who seem to think that is is group for only
    computer help. They are clueless. Ignore them.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,
    The Old Sourdough, May 30, 2006
  9. Guest

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 08:16:10 -0700, "gangle" <> wrote:

    >"<<Scottie>>" wrote
    >
    >> I know this post has nothing in common with this BBoard...

    >Where did you get that crazy idea?

    Which part? The "nothing in common" bit, or 24HSHD being a "BBoard?"

    "Inquiring minds don't much care, but what the hell."

    --
    "You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
    --SleepyOne
    Mara, May 30, 2006
  10. Guest

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:28:40 GMT, "<<Scottie>>" <> wrote:

    >A while back a couple of posters said that I should only post things that
    >are supported, example, technical questions etc.

    You were trolled, then.

    <snip>

    Mara, May 30, 2006
  11. Guest

    Spuds Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 11:14:09 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I've got some Diesel Fitters if you're interested.

    AKA pantyhose size testers?
    --
    Say No to Spam. Say No to Panda Software.
    Spuds, May 30, 2006
  12. Spuds wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 May 2006 11:14:09 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>I've got some Diesel Fitters if you're interested.

    > AKA pantyhose size testers?

    Yep.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2006
  13. Guest

    Martin Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 May 2006 08:16:10 -0700, "gangle" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "<<Scottie>>" wrote
    >>
    >>> I know this post has nothing in common with this BBoard...

    >> Where did you get that crazy idea?

    > Which part? The "nothing in common" bit, or 24HSHD being a "BBoard?"
    >
    > "Inquiring minds don't much care, but what the hell."

    You never did hack my Domino server did you Mara, despite you saying I
    might as well hang a flag out on it.

    Your credibility is zero

    Martin, May 30, 2006