    CERTIFICATE AND I HAVE UPDATED MY PROFILE BUT I DID NOT
    GET MY MCSE CERTICATON. THIS IS MY MCP ID# 3110978 AND I
    HAVE CERTIFIED SINCE 2003.

    JOHNDAVID, May 4, 2004

  2. JOHNDAVID

    harryph Guest

    oh you pore boy did you tell your mother, what did she say
    about it, are you sure you have completed all the exams to
    become mcse its more then one just in case you hadent
    relised, well i think i would ask for a refund if i was
    you, one more thing you have been waiting since '03 and
    your just making an effert now to get you papers, bit late
    hay
    ??

    harryph, May 4, 2004

  3. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    is johndavid the name you use when answering the phone at the job you have,
    which was outsourced to india?

    Consultant, May 4, 2004
  4. Hi, eddie.
    If this isn't eddie, just email with your problem,
    they can ship you your certification status again.

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 4, 2004
  5. >is johndavid the name you use when answering the phone at the job you have,
    >which was outsourced to india?

    Better than being called Tracy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  6. >Hi, eddie.
    >If this isn't eddie, just email with your problem,
    >they can ship you your certification status again.

    .... and if it is, remember it's best going up and down first.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  7. JOHNDAVID

    Tim Kettring Guest

    People from India dont deserve certificates .

    Tim Kettring, May 5, 2004
  8. JOHNDAVID

    MS-Guru Guest

    Whts with all the hating Tim....

    Grow up....brother...

    MS-Guru, May 5, 2004
  9. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    these guys do though!

    http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/pictures033104.html

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  10. All that just to get his mcse certificate....

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 13:58:22 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >these guys do though!
    >
    >http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/pictures033104.html
    >

    >"Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> People from India dont deserve certificates .
    >>
    >> "JOHNDAVID" <> wrote in message
    >> > HAI SIR,
    >> > THIS IS T.JOHNDAVID FROM INDIA. I HAVE RECEIVED ONE MCP
    >> > CERTIFICATE AND I HAVE UPDATED MY PROFILE BUT I DID NOT
    >> > GET MY MCSE CERTICATON. THIS IS MY MCP ID# 3110978 AND I
    >> > HAVE CERTIFIED SINCE 2003.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  11. JOHNDAVID

    JaR Guest

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  12. JOHNDAVID

    MS-Guru Guest

    no one is a saint.....

    people r bad...not civilizations or races...or countries..

    pyramid of naked prisoners ?

    stop the hate mongering...

    MS-Guru, May 6, 2004
  13. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    i like how we are suppose to overlook that, but strike us down for makin fun
    of a couple of them. ugh

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  14. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    stop the suicide bombings....
    stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....
    wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

    peace out

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  15. JOHNDAVID

    Jtyc Guest

    > stop the suicide bombings....
    > wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

    I don't mind the guerilla tactics. You use what you have to. But this:

    > stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....

    That and targeting civilians is disgusting and lacks all sense of honor.

    What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the US is
    worse than these people.

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  16. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
    me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
    the horror.

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  17. JOHNDAVID

    Paul Guest

    Good, GAWD, those men were NaKeY! That is so much worse than seeing soldiers
    burnt, decapitated and hung from a public bridge, with children throwing
    sticks and stones at the corpese, cheering.

    Paul, May 6, 2004
  18. JOHNDAVID

    Consultant Guest

    if i ran across an iraqi insurgent, i guarentee that would be mild in
    comparison to the punishment they would receive from this patriot.

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  19. JOHNDAVID

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 07:33:10 -0700, Consultant declaimed:

    > we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
    > me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
    > the horror.
    >
    >> What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the
    >> US

    > is
    >> worse than these people.

    Hmmm... lets see. On the one hand;

    Mob of laughing rag-heads dancing in the street hanging and beating burned
    and mutilated corpses.

    And on the other;

    Couple of ignorant red neck MP pricks making fun of naked prisoners.

    Yes, I can see how people think Americans are savages compared to
    civilized Iraqis.

    JaR
    Uncivilized Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  20. >stop the suicide bombings....
    >stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....
    >wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

    No, we should bring our guy's home and make iraq glow in the dark for
    the next 10,000 years. Iraqis are truly a worthless bunch of peoples'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004