    and didn't get any certificate through my P.O.Box
    What is the problem could be?Help me,and I'll be thankful
    ..
    Abdul Aziz, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Abdul Aziz

    Simon Geary Guest

    Patience Abdul, patience. Depending on your location in the world the
    certificate might still be en route. If you absolutely cannot wait and want
    it now, email so they can tell you the same thing.

    Simon Geary, Aug 18, 2003

  3. You probably failed the test...

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Abdul Aziz

    benzene Guest

    To get the MCP, you have to pass both 70-210 and 70-215,
    not just 70-210.

    benzene, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Abdul Aziz

    JaR Guest

    "benzene" <> wrote in message
    > To get the MCP, you have to pass both 70-210 and 70-215,
    > not just 70-210.

    If you don't know what you are talking about just go ahead and say it
    anyway. Furrfu!

    ANY M/S exam passed qualifies you as an MCP.

    http://www.microsoft.com/mcp

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42
    JaR, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Abdul Aziz

    Gary - US Guest

    Don't get your panties in a wad, Kindly do the needful.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk