    Thank you for reading my message,I have passed 70-210 exam
    and didn't get any certificate through my P.O.Box
    What is the problem could be?Help me,and I'll be thankful

    Abdul Aziz, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Abdul Aziz

    Zenner Guest

    First, go to the MCP site, even the public site has information on how,
    when...for certification steps.

    Second, at the site you should see a recent notice ( within the last year)
    concerning shipments to P.O. boxes, the need for You to contact Microsoft
    with a current mail address in order for you to receive your welcome kit.

    It seems, a number of people were either not keeping Microsoft informed of
    the current shipping address , or the welcome kits were being stolen
    (possibly to forge credentials) or ? So MS is no longer automatically send
    the kits to the address, you must contact and confirm your address, before
    they will ship.

    Zenner, Aug 20, 2003