    i receive my trascript IDS.

    Please give some information on this
    Thanks in advance
    chandu, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Well, as of this moment, the MCP site is down for maintenance. Not sure when
    it first started, but usually you should get the confirmation e-mail that has
    your access code about 2-3 days after you passed your exam.

    Once the site is back up, you should be able to log into the site with that
    code. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail, I would suggest
    contacting your regional service center
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx (Choose the
    location that applies to you). Have the temporary transcript issued by your
    testing center handy when you call. They should be able to help you then.

    Good luck to you.
    --
    Steven Liu (Shohoku79)
    A+, MCP, MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hvaG9rdTc5?=, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Hi,

    You can download your transcript id on MCP site or there is one more option to auto generate transcript id.
    So, login to MCP site and click on option download transcript or generate transcript.

    Rest everything will automatically happens in the backend and response will be displayed on the browser.
    Kindly check your firewall or browser does not blocks microsoft, mcp etc websites.
    Always use IE browsers only while accessing MCP sites.

    Srinivas

    srinivas murthy, Feb 28, 2011