    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    "If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."
    Mike T., Sep 17, 2004

  2. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > ....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for
    > "MCNGP": MANGO
    > MING
    > MANGE
    > MANGY
    > MINGO
    > MONGO
    > MINGE
    > ??????
    >
    > Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
    > Although...me like Mongo!

    Candygram for Mongo!

    the Sherrif
    JaR, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\147617.htm (9/17/2004 2:22:54 PM)
    >#
    > ....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for
    > "MCNGP":
    > MANGO
    > MING
    > MANGE
    > MANGY
    > MINGO
    > MONGO
    > MINGE
    > ??????
    >
    > Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
    > Although...me like Mongo!
    >
    > --
    > Mike T.
    > MCNGP #XLI
    > "If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

    OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)

    The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.

    Um.. What is...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't
    kpg, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    T-Bone Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote
    > Candygram for Mongo!

    Now there's a movie I haven't watched in a while.

    "Send a telegram to the governor and tell him I said ...<clang> Ow!"

    "Right chief, send a telegram to the governor and tell him you said ow."

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Blazing away.
    T-Bone, Sep 17, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    billyw Guest

    MINGE

    dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
    we do...

    billyw, Sep 18, 2004
  6. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    > MINGE
    >
    > dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
    > we do...

    You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 18, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    catwalker63 Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    >> MINGE
    >>
    >> dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
    >> we do...
    >>

    > You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.

    You had to bring that back up again, didn't you? <shudder>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Sep 18, 2004
  8. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:04:27 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
    ) said,
    > Laura A. Robinson <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    > > circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    > >> MINGE
    > >>
    > >> dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
    > >> we do...
    > >>

    > > You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.

    > You had to bring that back up again, didn't you? <shudder>

    Yeah, I like to gross myself out so I don't overeat while I'm low
    activity. :)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004
  9. Mike T.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 17, 2004 at 3:26pm "kpg" blathered:

    > OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)
    >
    > The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.
    >
    > Um.. What is...

    Ass-fucker. (Aspell)

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 19, 2004
  10. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Sep 17, 2004 at 3:26pm "kpg" blathered:
    >
    >> OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)
    >>
    >> The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.
    >>
    >> Um.. What is...

    > Ass-fucker. (Aspell)

    Interesting... a hyphen gets it past the nanny?

    --
    Fris "Nanny 0.0.1" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 20, 2004
  11. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:48:23 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > >> OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)
    > >>
    > >> The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.
    > >>
    > >> Um.. What is...

    > > Ass-fucker. (Aspell)

    > Interesting... a hyphen gets it past the nanny?

    Poor nanny, she work so hard...

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  12. Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:48:23 -0400, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    > () said,

    >>> Ass-fucker. (Aspell)

    >> Interesting... a hyphen gets it past the nanny?
    >>

    > Poor nanny, she work so hard...

    Soft and sweet
    Wise and wonderful
    Oooh our mystical, magical nanny.

    Since the day that nanny came to stay with us
    Fantastic things keep happening.
    Is there really magic in the things she does
    Or is love the only magic thing that nanny brings

    You know our nanny showed us you can make the impossible happen.
    Nanny told us have a little faith and lots of love

    Phoebe Figalilly is a silly name
    And so many silly things keep happening
    What is this magic thing about nanny
    Is it Love? Or is it Magic?

    --
    Fris "Nanny was hawt" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004