did not receive mcp yet

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by shawn A Gonsalves, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. i need to contact some one to find out who can help to
    find out about my mcp

    shawn A Gonsalves, Jul 22, 2003

  2. shawn A Gonsalves

    Somchai U. Guest

    Somchai U., Jul 22, 2003

  3. shawn A Gonsalves

    JL Guest

    EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY!

    READ FOR YOURSELF.
    DECIDE IF YOU>WOULD LIKE TO MAKE EXTRA CASH!!
    JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR TIME AND $6.00>IS ALL IT TAKES
    HOW TO TURN $6.00 into $6,000 READING THIS COULD>CHANGE
    YOUR LIFE!
    IT REALLY DOES WORK!

    Who to send too, and hurry get started to make money:

    #1) R Christiana
    2525 Eastview Dr
    Harvey,La 70058

    #2) M.STETTNER
    951 Washington Blvd. Suite>505
    Roseville, CA 95678

    #3)G. Demunter
    Wilgenveld 5
    1500 Halle
    Belgium

    #4)K. Boni
    111 North 12th Street
    Lehighton, Pa. 18235

    #5) H. Micael
    Rua José Filipe Alvares, nº21, 5º DT SUL

    8000 Faro

    #6) J. LAUBACH
    285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
    LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

    CHECK THIS OUT!!

    HOW TO TURN $6.00 into $6,000 READING THIS COULD>CHANGE
    YOUR LIFE!
    IT REALLY DOES WORK!

    I found this on a>bulletin board and decided to try it. A
    little while back,
    I was>browsing
    through news groups, just like you are now, and came
    across an>article similar
    to this that
    said you could make thousands of dollars>within weeks
    with only an initial
    investment of
    $6.00! So I thought,>"Yeah right, this must be a scam",
    but like most of us,
    I was>curious,
    so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
    each of>the 6 names
    and address
    stated in the article. You then place your>own name and
    address in the
    bottom of the list
    at #6, and post the>article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    (There are
    thousands) No>catch,
    that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a
    few>people first, I
    thought about trying it.
    I figured: "what have I got>to lose except 6 stamps and
    $6.00, right?" Then
    I invested the
    measly>$6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I
    started getting money in
    the>mail!
    I was shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just>kept
    coming in. In my first
    week, I made
    about $25.00. By the end of>the second week I had made a
    total of over
    $1,000.00!
    In the third>week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now
    my fourth>week and I
    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
    still>coming in rapidly.

    It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have>spent
    more than that on the
    lottery!!
    Let me tell you how this works>and most importantly, WHY
    it works... Also,
    make sure you
    print a>copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
    information off of it
    as you>need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
    that>you will start
    making more money
    than you thought possible by doing>something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!>(print it
    out ordownload
    it.) Follow the simple
    directions and watch>the money come in! It's easy. It's
    legal. And, your
    investment is only>$6.00

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it
    is>not illegal; and
    it is 99% no risk - it really works!
    If all of the>following instructions are adhered to, you
    will receive
    extraordinary>dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow these directions EXACTLY,>and $50,000 or
    more can be yours in
    20 to 60 days.
    This program>remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of>the
    participants. Please
    continue its success by carefully adhering>to the
    instructions. You will now
    become part of the
    Mail Order>business. In this business your product is not
    solid and
    tangible, it's a>service. You are in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large>corporations are happy
    to pay big bucks for
    quality lists. However,>the money made from the mailing
    lists is secondary
    to the income which>is
    made from people like you and me asking to be included in
    that>list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
    STEP 1: Get 6>separate pieces of paper and write the
    following on each piece
    of>paper
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
    bills or>Canadian
    Loonie and
    place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so>the
    bill or coin will not
    be seen through the envelope
    Next, place>one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    them. You should
    now have 6>sealed envelopes,
    each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,>your
    name and address,
    and a $1.00 bill or coin.What
    you are doing is>creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are
    requesting a>legitimateservice
    and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a>little
    skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of
    it>all. So I checked it out with the Post Office (1-800-
    725-2161) and>they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal.

    Mail the 6 envelopes to>the following addresses:

    #1) R Christiana
    2525 Eastview Dr
    Harvey,La 70058

    #2) M.STETTNER

    #3)G. Demunter
    Wilgenveld 5
    1500 Halle
    Belgium

    #4)K. Boni
    111 North 12th Street
    Lehighton, Pa. 18235

    #5) H. Micael

    #6) J. LAUBACH
    285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
    LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

    STEP 2: Now take>the #1 name off the list that you see
    above, movethe other
    names>up
    (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on>the
    list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep>this
    article as close
    to original as possible. Now, post
    your amended>article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
    there are close to
    24,000>groups) All you need is 200,
    but remember, the more you post, the more>money you make!
    You won't get very
    much unless you post like crazy.>:)
    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title 18>Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
    Keep a copy of these>steps for yourself and, whenever you
    need money, you
    can use it again,>and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
    successful>because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants
    and by their>carefully adhering to the directions. Look
    at it this way. If
    you are of>integrity, the program will continue
    and the money that so many others>have received will come
    your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every>name and address sent
    to you, either on a
    computer or hard copy and>keep
    the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
    truly>providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
    wrap the $1>bill or coin in dark paper to reduce the risk
    of mail theft.)So,
    as each>post is downloaded and the
    directions carefully followed, six members>will be
    reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with $1.00>each.
    Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when your>name reaches
    the #1 position you will be receiving
    thousands of>dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00
    for each of>the first six people listed above)
    Send it now, add your own name to the>list and you're in
    business!

    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO>NEWSGROUPS---------
    ---
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire>letter to
    do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the>beginning
    of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
    this>document, and
    select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
    the>entire letter into the computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank>'notepad' file and place your cursor
    at the top of the
    blank page. From>the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
    This will paste a copy of the letter into>notepad so that
    you can add your
    name to the list.

    Step 3) Save>your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you
    want to do your
    postings in>different settings, you'll always have
    this file to go back>to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
    searching for>various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
    chat>sites,discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this>article
    as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter>and
    selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
    this will be>the
    header that everyone sees as they scroll through
    the list of>postings in a particular group, click the
    post message button.
    You're>done with your first one!
    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do>is jump
    to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you get the>hang
    of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each>newsgroup.

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
    MORE>MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF>200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
    the>world within days!
    You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box
    due to>the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay
    anonymous,>you can invent a name to use, as long as
    the postman will deliver it.>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
    ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.**

    Each of the 5>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
    MINIMUM 200 postings,
    each with>my name at #5 and only 5
    persons respond to each of the original 5, that>is
    another $25.00 for me,
    now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM>posts
    with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring
    in an>additional
    $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
    and post the>MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
    receive 5 replies each,
    I will>make an additional $625.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those>625 persons
    post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and>they
    each only receive 5 replies, that justmade me
    $3,125.00!!! Those>3,125
    persons will all deliver this message
    to 200 newsgroups with my>name at #1 and if still 5
    persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive>$15,625,00!
    With an original investment of only $6.00!>AMAZING!

    When your name is no longer on thelist, you just take
    the>latest posting in
    the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
    to names>on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again. And start>posting
    again. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that>thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the internet
    and>reading these articles everyday?,
    JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you>afford $6.00 and see
    if it really
    works?? I think so... People have>said,
    "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money? So>what!
    What are the chances of that happening
    when there are tons of>new honest users and new honest
    people who are
    joining the internet and>newsgroups everyday
    and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at>20,000
    to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those>joining
    the actual internet.

    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY>and this will really
    work!

    BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3
    PTSIZE=12>FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

    COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
    #ffffff"
    SIZE=2>PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

    From: "Helder>Micael" <>
    Newsgroups:>alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.qdi,alt.comp.periph
    s.mainboard.shuttle,

    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard
    ..supermicro,alt.comp

    ..periphs.mainboard.tacos,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan,a
    lt.comp.periphs.mult

    ifunctions,alt.comp.periph>
    Subject: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

    JL, Jul 23, 2003