    49

    Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web
    site.

    Kevin Panzke, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Nevermind, it looks like it is being shipped by UPS Ground (because, it is
    in their system now).

    Kevin Panzke, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Mine still doesn't show up in UPS' system.

    When's your estimated arrival date? I've got a brand new SATA drive sitting
    here, waiting for the disc so I only have to do one install.

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Is the drive SATA II and what MB are you going to put it on?

    The Fat Bastard, Jul 16, 2005
  5. I didn't even get a tracking number, I hope its not being sent USPS to me as
    I live in England and things sent USPS never arrive

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 16, 2005
  6. Kevin Panzke

    Mike Guest

    This is what I got from the UPS Web Site

    Jul 16, 2005
    1:11 A.M.
    SAN PABLO, CA, US
    DEPARTURE SCAN
    1:07 A.M. SAN PABLO, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    Jul 15, 2005
    11:19 P.M.
    SUNNYVALE, CA, US
    DEPARTURE SCAN
    8:12 P.M. SUNNYVALE, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 16, 2005
  7. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Nah, my controller's only SATA 1 (not even NCQ, though the drive is).

    It's a Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250 GB.

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 16, 2005
  8. That is what I am using and I have been looking real hard at the WD
    10000rpm, but the cost are to high, The only down side is that its 79g. The
    price is the other.
    Thanks for the reply.

    The Fat Bastard, Jul 16, 2005
  9. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Thanks. For some reason, UPS still says mine is invalid.

    Hopefully, it'll get straightened out soon.

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 16, 2005
  10. On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:38:49 +0100, Kevin Panzke
    <> wrote:

    > Did Microsoft use USPS (Snail Mail) to ship TAP? Online Tracking Number
    > Search from http://www.usps.com = Label/Receipt Number: 1Z0E A229 0335
    > 4800
    > 49
    >
    > Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web
    > site.

    I would hope not $22 shipping is more than enough to cover regualar
    shipping. I order plenty of stuff from the US, bigger and heavier than a
    DVD case, and have never been charged anything near $22. The only reason
    I paid it, because it was a good deal on the whole. The S&H has obviously
    been severely marked up to cover other stuff...

    Mark Gillespie, Jul 16, 2005
  11. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Tracking Number: 1Z 0EA 229 03 3548 004 9
    Service Type: GROUND

    Package Progres:

    Jul 15, 2005
    9:36 P.M.
    SUNNYVALE, CA, US
    DEPARTURE SCAN
    7:29 P.M. SUNNYVALE, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN

    Tracking results provided by UPS: Jul 16, 2005 8:58 P.M. Eastern Time
    (USA)

    NOTICE: UPS authorizes you to use UPS tracking systems solely to
    track shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for delivery and for no other
    purpose. Any other use of UPS tracking systems and information is strictly
    prohibited.

    Kevin Panzke, Jul 17, 2005
  12. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    P.S. Sorry for the late reply, but I was too tired to respond last night
    (you posted your reply at 11:35 P.M. Chicago Time), and I had to be at work
    very early this morning (I work in the Retail Sector).

    Kevin Panzke, Jul 17, 2005
  13. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    It's all good. Thanks for the info.

    Kevin Lowe, Jul 17, 2005
  14. MS are using DHL International Express for international orders, I think that
    is why it costs $22

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 17, 2005