    a bit dissapointed as I was let down by only one section. Resolving Issuues
    Related to Application Customization. If I would have done better if not for
    my poor perfomance here. However just glad to have passed. Thanks guys.
    BARRY ANDERSON, Dec 5, 2006

  2. BARRY ANDERSON wrote:
    > Hi all just to pass on the good news passed 272 today. I was plesently
    > suprised as I wasnt confident for some strange reason. Score of 754 yet I am
    > a bit dissapointed as I was let down by only one section. Resolving Issuues
    > Related to Application Customization. If I would have done better if not for
    > my poor perfomance here. However just glad to have passed. Thanks guys.

    Congratulations!
    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Good job! Did you use that gut feeling of yours! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006
  4. That's funny Barry that was MY exact score I got yesterday. LOL I however
    did very well on that section. Almost perfect! That and the Usability
    section were identically high. I got a perfect score on the Security
    section! I did worst on the config and troubleshooting apps section and just
    a tad better on the config and troubleshooting connectivity section. How did
    you do on those sections? Too bad we weren't study partners we could have
    improved our scores probably! LOL

    Keith Chilton, Dec 6, 2006