    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Politician Spock

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    news:46f9cb14$0$7470$...
    > Hi.
    >
    > Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?
    >
    > And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > Thug #24601

    Holy crappe' is that really you or is Keyboard Cowboy messing around again?

    Get thee to the web site post haste!

    --
    Fris "MIA-Rounder-Upper" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0
    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Politician Spock

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?

    Yes you did, and don't you still owe me five bucks?

    > And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?

    Paisly got hauled off by those nice young men in their clean white
    coats with the big butterfly net. Hahaheeheee!!!

    --
    JaR
    And they're coming to take me away!!!
    JaR, Sep 26, 2007
  4. Politician Spock

    kpg* Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in news:46f9cb14$0$7470
    $:

    > Hi.
    >
    > Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?
    >
    > And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?

    Yes. And we voted to send the bill to the first MIA
    member that showed up post-pentenial.

    kp "what do you mean you don't remember me?" g
    kpg*, Sep 26, 2007
  5. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    im paisley and im getting a kick out of these replies

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2007
  6. Politician Spock

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:46f9cb14$0$7470
    $:

    > Hi.
    >
    > Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?
    >
    > And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?

    I dunno. Someone said we had one but I don't remember any of it. I still
    say those pictures look faked.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 27, 2007
  7. Politician Spock

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Politician Spock" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:46f9cb14$0$7470
    > $:
    >
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?
    >>
    >> And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?
    >>

    > I dunno. Someone said we had one but I don't remember any of it. I still
    > say those pictures look faked.

    They're real. I distinctly remember you riding the mechanical bull topless
    before I passed out.
    CBIC, Sep 27, 2007
  8. Politician Spock

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "Politician Spock" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> news:46f9cb14$0$7470 $:
    >>
    >>> Hi.
    >>>
    >>> Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?
    >>>
    >>> And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?
    >>>

    >> I dunno. Someone said we had one but I don't remember any of it. I
    >> still say those pictures look faked.
    >>

    > They're real. I distinctly remember you riding the mechanical bull
    > topless before I passed out.

    I choose to remember that also.
    kpg*, Sep 27, 2007
  9. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    you mean the ones of oscar in the fishnet bodysuit?

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2007
  10. Nope... Not I. First, you say I am NG. Now you think I'm spock. Uhg.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Sep 27, 2007
  11. Politician Spock

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Nope... Not I. First, you say I am NG. Now you think I'm spock. Uhg.

    You did admit to it the last time around... you were messing with my posting
    totals.
    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2007
  12. Politician Spock

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Consultant" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > you mean the ones of oscar in the fishnet bodysuit?

    No, those I believe are the real thing.

    catwalker63, Sep 28, 2007
  13. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest