    sorry about that.**

    thanks
    --

    milton, Aug 15, 2005

  2. I used MeasureUp for bit my exams and found it verry useful. Take your time
    for the practice exams and be sure to concentrate on the answers and
    explanations, since this is the most valuable part in my eyes. I had the
    fear that I wasn't prepared enough for my exam though I got +95 % in all my
    last tries with the practice exams but only because I remembered the
    questions and answers ... by reading the explanations for almost all
    questions (except the no brainers) it helped me to figure out questions
    about things I hand't seen before because they explained things about the
    wrong answers too ...

    Grtz

    "milton" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    >
    > I am preaparing for mcdst exam in next month. Did anyone have experince
    > about messurup practice exam for 271. Is it useful or not. Messurup has

    300
    > practice questions. i heard it from one ofmy friend. Before i am going to

    by

    Michel Vaillant, Aug 15, 2005

  3. milton

    Deb Guest

    The measureup tests helped me no end. Like most people I didn't think I was
    ready for 271. This is mostly because I'd begun to learn the test answers by
    heart and felt this couldn't possibly do me any good during the exam, but in
    fact it did! I got 866 which I think is fairly decent.

    I was getting 90% on the measureup tests when I finally sat for the real
    thing. I had almost NO networking experience and learnt the whole lot from
    the MS Press book and the tests. I did re read the network sections 3 times
    AND had a network at home. In addition I configured the measureup tests to
    flog me on the networking and connectivity questions! You can also configure
    to re test on previously missed/incorrect questions.

    Good Luck!

    DebB

    Deb, Aug 15, 2005