    Loking for a dictionary that works in 64 bit. anyone????

    --
    Hugh

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    Most of the dictionary programs should work, I use Encarta Reference Library
    and it works fine in x64

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    I have 2 dictionaries that don't work.
    Zane NewWorld & Webster's.Both complain the image file for the exe. is for
    another machine type.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    I will double check the Encarta Dictionary this afternoon and make sure that
    works. Sorry the others don't, but thanks for the info.

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2005
  5. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    In the meantime, you might like to try some of these to see if they work

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/search?search=dictionary

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks John first one in the list works great!!!! Thanks for posting!
    Dictionary problem solved my better half will be happy now.....she will be
    more inclined to use winxp 64.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2005
  7. Thats the one I use too. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 2, 2005
  8. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks Andre. I was starting to doubt and don't have access til this
    afternoon.

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2005