    d{ò_ò}b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."

    Pun Krocker, Feb 14, 2004

    I dont know if the one at www.mozcafe.com will work with it.

    --
    Robert Maskill G4PYR
    Peterborough Cambridgeshire

    Robert Maskill, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Pun Krocker

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Robert Maskill said the following on 14-Feb-2004 20:24:

    > Pun Krocker wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone have a website where I can manually download a regional
    >> dictionary for Thunderbird?
    >>
    >> I have recently re-installed my OS and got the new version (0.5) and
    >> when I try to use the "Download More" from the spell checker window it
    >> does not work, I would like to use English gb dictionary.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > I dont know if the one at www.mozcafe.com will work with it.

    Thanks Robert. I will check that site out.

    PS: Portpatrick info is excellent :)

    Vy 73, TU

    Pun Krocker, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Pun Krocker wrote:

    > Robert Maskill said the following on 14-Feb-2004 20:24:
    >
    >> Pun Krocker wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone have a website where I can manually download a regional
    >>> dictionary for Thunderbird?
    >>>
    >>> I have recently re-installed my OS and got the new version (0.5) and
    >>> when I try to use the "Download More" from the spell checker window
    >>> it does not work, I would like to use English gb dictionary.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> I dont know if the one at www.mozcafe.com will work with it.
    >>

    > Thanks Robert. I will check that site out.
    >
    > PS: Portpatrick info is excellent :)
    >
    > Vy 73, TU

    Pleased you liked it.....

    Lots more than just Portpatrick though......

    Robert Maskill, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Pun Krocker

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Robert Maskill said the following on 14-Feb-2004 21:29:

    > Lots more than just Portpatrick though......

    Indeed there is :)
    I am about 30 miles North, so it was my local ;-)

    Cheers

    Pun Krocker, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Pun Krocker

    nachbar Guest

    unfortunately, the languages don't load into thunderbird

    nachbar, Feb 17, 2004