    for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
    he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
    land between the two screens. Any way to change that?

    nc, Aug 22, 2007

  2. nc

    Another Guest

    nc wrote:
    > I have a user who is using two montors. Everything works fine except
    > for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
    > he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
    > land between the two screens. Any way to change that?

    No. The position of a dialog box is hardcoded in most programs.

    Another, Aug 22, 2007

  3. nc

    old man Guest

    If he is using dual display supplied by a third party, eg Matrox/Nvidea etc
    its an option of their utility

    old man, Aug 22, 2007
  4. nc

    nc Guest

    On Aug 22, 6:06 pm, "old man" <> wrote:
    > If he is using dual display supplied by a third party, eg Matrox/Nvidea etc
    > its an option of their utility
    >
    > "nc" <> wrote in message

    > >I have a user who is using two montors. Everything works fine except
    > > for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
    > > he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
    > > land between the two screens. Any way to change that?- Hide quoted text -

    The dual screen is done via an Intel utility. I don't recall seeing an
    option in there to change the dialog box position, but I'll look again.

    nc, Aug 23, 2007