    All landline calls to Singapore - 00 65 is the code

    All other calls I would like routed via my BT line

    Many thanks

    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Port Admiral Haynes

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:57:45 -0000, "Port Admiral Haynes"
    <> wrote:

    >I am slowly getting to grips with my SPA 3102 (See "SPA 3102 Totally Stuck!"
    >below)
    >and would like to set up some dialling plans. I using VoipDiscount and have
    >a BT line.
    >
    >I would like the following to go via the VOIP line
    >
    >All landline calls to the UK. (I presume this means all numbers starting
    >with 01 and 02)

    Assumption 3102 is same as 3000.
    Here you will have to include the gateway you want to use.
    e.g. <:mad:gw2>

    The landline is default to gw0

    Hence, for UK:
    1. For local calls
    <:00441274>[2-9]xxxxx<:mad:gw3>
    where 1274 is the code for Bradford (change to your local area -
    routed via gw3 in this case.)

    2. For UK national
    <0:00441274>[1-2]xx.<:mad:gw3>

    3. For Malaysia
    0060xx.<:mad:gw3>
    4. For Singapore
    0065xx.<:mad:gw3>

    All calls that are to be routed to BT should include <:mad:gw0>
    e.g.
    08xx.<:mad:gw0>
    999<:mad:gw0>
    07xx.<:mad:gw0>

    All the above rules should be separated by |
    e.g.
    (rule1|rule2|rule3)

    Do you really want to route all other calls via BT? - for example, why
    not route all international calls via voip - surely BT can't be
    cheaper.

    eg. 00xx.<:mad:gw4> All international route via gateway 4.

    If you are dialling the same international numbers why not set up
    speed dials either in the designated tab or within the dial plan.

    >All landline calls to Malaysia - 00 60 is the international code
    >
    >All landline calls to Singapore - 00 65 is the code
    >
    >All other calls I would like routed via my BT line
    >

    >Many thanks

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 9, 2007

  3. "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:57:45 -0000, "Port Admiral Haynes"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I am slowly getting to grips with my SPA 3102 (See "SPA 3102 Totally
    >>Stuck!"
    >>below)
    >>and would like to set up some dialling plans. I using VoipDiscount and
    >>have
    >>a BT line.
    >>
    >>I would like the following to go via the VOIP line
    >>
    >>All landline calls to the UK. (I presume this means all numbers starting
    >>with 01 and 02)

    > Assumption 3102 is same as 3000.
    > Here you will have to include the gateway you want to use.
    > e.g. <:mad:gw2>
    >
    > The landline is default to gw0
    >
    > Hence, for UK:
    > 1. For local calls
    > <:00441274>[2-9]xxxxx<:mad:gw3>
    > where 1274 is the code for Bradford (change to your local area -
    > routed via gw3 in this case.)
    >
    > 2. For UK national
    > <0:00441274>[1-2]xx.<:mad:gw3>
    >
    > 3. For Malaysia
    > 0060xx.<:mad:gw3>
    > 4. For Singapore
    > 0065xx.<:mad:gw3>
    >
    > All calls that are to be routed to BT should include <:mad:gw0>
    > e.g.
    > 08xx.<:mad:gw0>
    > 999<:mad:gw0>
    > 07xx.<:mad:gw0>
    >

    > All the above rules should be separated by |
    > e.g.
    > (rule1|rule2|rule3)
    >
    > Do you really want to route all other calls via BT? - for example, why
    > not route all international calls via voip - surely BT can't be
    > cheaper.
    >
    > eg. 00xx.<:mad:gw4> All international route via gateway 4.
    >
    > If you are dialling the same international numbers why not set up
    > speed dials either in the designated tab or within the dial plan.

    Many thanks for this I will have a go at setting it up. Quite a steep
    learning curve but great fun!

    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 9, 2007