    What's the dealio?

    Thanks
    Tino

    teak, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Try deleting your dialups (all of them), and then setup a new one. If this
    doesn't work, go into the device manager and delete the modem, then reboot
    the machine - this should re-install the drivers (you may need to have the
    driver disk handy, or somehow download the latest ones), and try again. If
    the above don't work, it could indicate that the modem is faulty - go a get
    a new one... they are cheap enough these days not to waste a lot of time on.

    Cheers,
    Grant

    Grant Turri-Petrie, Oct 14, 2003