    limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I
    overcome this limit somehow?

    thanks!

    Drx, Jan 3, 2007

  2. On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:54:00 +0100, Drx <> wrote:

    ~ I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there
    ~ is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that
    ~ limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I
    ~ overcome this limit somehow?
    ~
    ~ thanks!

    Virtual profiles.

    Aaron Leonard, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Drx

    Drx Guest

    On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:16:32 -0700, Aaron Leonard wrote:

    > On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:54:00 +0100, Drx <> wrote:
    >
    > ~ I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there
    > ~ is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that
    > ~ limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I
    > ~ overcome this limit somehow?
    > ~
    > ~ thanks!
    >
    > Virtual profiles.

    thx, do you have some kind of example or something?

    Drx, Jan 3, 2007
  4. On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:56:27 +0100, Drx <> wrote:

    ~ On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:16:32 -0700, Aaron Leonard wrote:
    ~
    ~ > On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:54:00 +0100, Drx <> wrote:
    ~ >
    ~ > ~ I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there
    ~ > ~ is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that
    ~ > ~ limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I
    ~ > ~ overcome this limit somehow?
    ~ > ~
    ~ > ~ thanks!
    ~ >
    ~ > Virtual profiles.
    ~
    ~ thx, do you have some kind of example or something?

    Cisco IOS Dial Technologies Configuration Guide, Release 12.4
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_book09186a008044007c.html

    Aaron Leonard, Jan 4, 2007