    I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I accomplish
    this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
    Thanks very much.

    ©®, Aug 8, 2006

  2. ©®

    Graham Guest

    "©®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
    > I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I get
    > visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the audio.
    > I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I accomplish
    > this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
    > Thanks very much.

    Why don't you just try it?
    You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
    Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
    I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
    I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms for
    audio and video.

    --

    Graham
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Graham:
    > "©®" <> wrote in message
    >> I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
    >> I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I
    >> get visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the
    >> audio. I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I
    >> accomplish this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
    >> Thanks very much.

    > Why don't you just try it?
    > You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
    > Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
    > I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
    > I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms
    > for audio and video.

    Also via FWD USA 1-800 and other freephone numbers are free.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 8, 2006
  4. ©®

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:09:00 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >Thus spaketh Graham:
    >> "©®" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
    >>> I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I
    >>> get visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the
    >>> audio. I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I
    >>> accomplish this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
    >>> Thanks very much.

    >> Why don't you just try it?
    >> You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
    >> Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
    >> I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
    >> I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms
    >> for audio and video.

    >Also via FWD USA 1-800 and other freephone numbers are free.

    If you add sipbroker as an operator then you can dial *747 1800 etc.
    www.sipbroker.com
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 9, 2006