    it for faxing out.

    Thank you!
    , Feb 13, 2006

  2. US Robotics modems are compatible, especially 610 model. Find out if thats
    available in your area and has faxing capabilities.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 13, 2006

  3. Any modem with a SmartLink chipset is x64 compatible.

    SmartLink x64 drivers are at http://www.smlink.com/content.aspx?id=148

    Dominic Payer, Feb 13, 2006