    Any suggestions of ISP's or help on keywords to search with Google to
    find what I want?

    Thanks

    Sheki_Sheki, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Sheki_Sheki wrote:

    > What I want is a service that will allow me to hookup from any
    > computer at any location. I have two on my desk and at times only one
    > is functional. Earthlink denies me access with an alternative
    > computer with the explanation that "the entire neighborhood would be
    > using". Also when traveling it would be useful to log in from other
    > computers and locations.

    Digression: is this a common restriction with broadband

    I assume you're using broadband from your description of "the entire
    neighborhood would be using" (whatever that means with the direct
    object having been snipped), and from my being able to access Earthlink
    from anywhere I've traveled and from any computer at home.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    The Boulder Pledge http://blinkynet.net/spag/boulder.html

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Sheki_Sheki

    Richard Guest

    "Sheki_Sheki" <anon@.xxx> wrote in message
    > Currently using Earthlink but am considering a switch.
    > Looked up on Google and found tons of ISP's.
    >
    > What I want is a service that will allow me to hookup from any
    > computer at any location. I have two on my desk and at times only one
    > is functional. Earthlink denies me access with an alternative
    > computer with the explanation that "the entire neighborhood would be
    > using". Also when traveling it would be useful to log in from other
    > computers and locations.
    >
    > Any suggestions of ISP's or help on keywords to search with Google to
    > find what I want?
    >
    > Thanks

    Clear.net is very good but there will be toll charges to New Zealand.
    If you tell us (TINU) someone may suggest somewhere closer.

    Richard, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Sheki_Sheki

    why? Guest

    why?, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Sheki_Sheki wrote:

    >> What I want is a service that will allow me to hookup from any
    >> computer at any location. I have two on my desk and at times only one
    >> is functional. Earthlink denies me access with an alternative
    >> computer with the explanation that "the entire neighborhood would be
    >> using". Also when traveling it would be useful to log in from other
    >> computers and locations.

    > Digression: is this a common restriction with broadband

    Please insert standard question mark at end of my...ill-formed question. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Sheki_Sheki

    Tim Kettring Guest

    http://www.access4less.net/