    TIA
    Ivan

    --

    ivan clough, Jan 16, 2005

  2. ivan clough

    Ingeborg Guest

    "ivan clough" <> wrote in
    news:cse77s$idq$:

    > Hi,
    > I am looking for web page design tools/hosting and have been surfing
    > the net looking for
    > suitable sites and have picked up the follow in which is on my
    > "Connect to" dial up box:
    > globalE access.
    > How do I get delete this.
    > TIA
    > Ivan
    >

    > --

    Goto 'My Computer'->'Dialup Networking'. Delete it here.

    Ingeborg, Jan 16, 2005

  3. ivan clough

    °Mike° Guest

    If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you have
    picked up a hijacker. Download, update and use ALL
    of the following -- even if you already have them installed,
    UPDATE THEM NOW. Malware changes by the day, even
    by the hour, so you MUST have the latest version of
    removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE