    shows in the notification area (or whatever that piece of the desktop is
    called where the clock is). I have checked the properties under my
    connection and the proper "show icon" is checked. Any ideas.
    DZN, Feb 28, 2004

  2. DZN

    James Haddow Guest

    Try deleting the connection, then reboot, and remake the connection again.

    If this doesn'tt work, download Adaware from Download.com to assure you have
    no spyware running on your System.

    Please let me know how you go.

    James.

    James Haddow, Feb 28, 2004

  3. DZN

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:51:30 GMT, "DZN" <> wrote:

    > When connected to my dial up, the icon showing the connection no longer
    > shows in the notification area (or whatever that piece of the desktop is
    > called where the clock is). I have checked the properties under my
    > connection and the proper "show icon" is checked. Any ideas.

    If you have an icon that looks like this < , click it.
    Harrison, Feb 28, 2004
  4. DZN

    DZN Guest

    That worked; thanks.