Dial-up as a Backup

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Bitoy, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Bitoy

    Bitoy Guest

    Bitoy, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Bitoy

    Jeff C Guest

    Bitoy <bitoy@[NOSPAM]alamat.pinoy.org> wrote in
    news:40eb402b$:

    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_data_shee
    > t09186a00800921d8.html

    I assume that they will do what you are looking for since one of the Key
    Features stated exatcly what you are looking for...

    "On-demand dial backup for critical WAN links"

    I've never used them so you'll have to look around cisco.com for config
    help but it looks pretty straight forward.

    -Jeff C

    Jeff C, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Bitoy

    Bitz Guest

    Jeff, thanks.
    This is my first time to use this module so I am not sure if Remote
    Access Server is still required or it can directly dial the remote peer.
    -Richie

    Bitz, Jul 8, 2004