Dial Plan...using additional gateways. Information

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Brian A, May 14, 2006.

  1. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    You will probably have seen the syntax:-

    <:mad:provider_sip_address;usr="yourusername";pwd="yourpassword";nat=yes>

    for adding additional gateways in a Sipura dial plan.
    However, you have probably found that it isn't so reliable.
    I have, at last, found out why - but unfortunately not found an answer
    to the problem - I doubt that there is one.
    In short, despite, it seems, Sipura saying it should work, it is
    buggy.
    The only way, apparently, it does work is to have the username the
    same as the main provider username. I would guess that when the
    software was writen that the username, in the dial plan, wasn't made
    to overwrite the username used for the main provider.

    Read all about it here (the page can take a while to present in busy
    times).

    http://tinyurl.com/mawfb
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 14, 2006