    So I would add |<*1:00441512222222>S0| ?????? Or should I use a HASH??.
    |<#1:00441512222222>S0|

    Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?
    Phil, May 3, 2007

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    news:jzj_h.1374$...
    > Hi
    >
    > Still sorting out my dial plan, can I use the STAR button or HASH, so I
    > can set up some quick dial numbers.
    >
    > For example If I dial *1 this can dial a friend and if I dial *2 it would
    > dial another fixed number???
    >

    > So I would add |<*1:00441512222222>S0| ?????? Or should I use a
    > HASH??. |<#1:00441512222222>S0|
    >
    > Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

    I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
    is though.
    Phil, May 3, 2007

  3. Phil

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    >
    > I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
    > is though.

    I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read it and give you
    the information you need but my crystal ball is offline at the moment.
    Desk Rabbit, May 3, 2007
  4. Phil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > Phil wrote:
    > > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
    > > know what the max length is though.

    > I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
    > it and give you the information you need but my crystal
    > ball is offline at the moment.

    Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
    dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 3, 2007
  5. Phil

    PhilÅ Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> Phil wrote:
    >> > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
    >> > know what the max length is though.

    >> I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
    >> it and give you the information you need but my crystal
    >> ball is offline at the moment.

    > Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
    > dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.
    >
    > Ivor

    It is a unlocked Linksys wireless router with the two ports?? Forget the
    model WRT54G something??

    Have sported it now, #n have loads of numbers stored and a list.

    Thanks
    PhilÅ, May 4, 2007