  1. CAN ANYONE HELP AS TO WHY WHEN I OPEN YPROXY MY SCREEN GOES DOUBLE ,
    THATS WHY I NEED TO RUN DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TO GET MY SCREEN BACK TO NORMAL..
    JAMES MC GILLIN
    james mcgillin, Nov 6, 2004

  2. james mcgillin

    Ionizer Guest

    "james mcgillin" <> wrote in message
    news:1099746360.f87JCfBIqOn7Ao+JMp7wAQ@teranews...
    > CAN ANYONE HELP AS TO WHY WHEN I OPEN YPROXY MY SCREEN GOES DOUBLE ,
    > THATS WHY I NEED TO RUN DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TO GET MY SCREEN BACK TO

    NORMAL..
    > JAMES MC GILLIN

    http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com/pages/capslock_1.htm

    Respectfully Submitted,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Nov 6, 2004

  3. james mcgillin

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Nov 6, 2004
  4. james mcgillin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    | "james mcgillin" <> wrote in message
    | > CAN ANYONE HELP AS TO WHY WHEN I OPEN YPROXY MY SCREEN GOES DOUBLE ,
    | > THATS WHY I NEED TO RUN DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TO GET MY SCREEN BACK TO
    | NORMAL..
    | > JAMES MC GILLIN
    | >

    | http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com/pages/capslock_1.htm
    |
    | Respectfully Submitted,
    | Ian.

    heh heh...but I doubt James will understand <g>
    Toolman Tim, Nov 6, 2004
  5. hi tim u r right i dont unnderstand.. give it to me in plain
    english james

    james mcgillin, Nov 6, 2004
  6. james mcgillin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The reply to your post was giving you heck for the all caps. It's considered
    impolite (like SHOUTING at people).

    Also, you'll probably find that people get irritated with your "shortcut
    typing". There is a large contingent here of contributors who find bad
    grammar in bad taste.

    ....then there's the trolls...and *boy* do we have a strange batch <grin>

    As for your initial question, I haven't a clue. What is "yproxy"? A
    communications program? If so, you may have to look in the help files or
    documentation for "echo".

    On the other hand, if it's not echo (seen on your screen like this
    "eecchhoo----aallll lleetteerrss aarree ddoouubblleedd") then you might
    try to explain a little more clearly what your experiencing.

    | hi tim u r right i dont unnderstand.. give it to me in plain
    | english james
    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    | > | "james mcgillin" <> wrote in message