    on which title to purchase. I am currently using Bitpro. Any others I can
    use (better or worse) than that? Thanks in advance! Great forum!

    Rocco
    Rod Long, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Rod Long

    David Hough Guest

    You might take a look at Sysoft Sandra
    David Hough, Oct 6, 2004

  3. "Rod Long" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am going to purchase some diagnostic software and I wanted some opinions
    >on which title to purchase. I am currently using Bitpro. Any others I can
    >use (better or worse) than that? Thanks in advance! Great forum!
    >
    > Rocco

    I have a copy of Microscope Diagnostic. I'll probably get flamed for this,
    but you can find it pretty easily on overnet/edonkey. About the only
    diagnostic tools I've used on it are the RAM tester and the HD low-level
    format, but there are some other pretty cool tests on there.
    Patrick Michael, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Rod Long

    Rod Long Guest

    Thanks to all for suggestions on diagnostic software. Great forum!

    Rod Long, Oct 10, 2004