Diabolik DVD: Your Source for Import/Small Label DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
    titles should check out:

    http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

    We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
    official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
    ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
    are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
    great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast and
    friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on
    many other genre-related projects throughout the years.

    Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

    All the Best, J.

    Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

    ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)
    SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman)
    DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier)
    CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)
    LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)
    LA VIE NOUVELLE (director of SOMBRE)
    FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)
    FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Polanski)
    DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)
    The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)
    PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)
    KICKIKU (Japanese gore)
    SECOND NAME
    DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)
    THE QUIET EARTH
    BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)
    CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)
    RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT
    VALLEY OF THE DOLLS
    BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)
    CITY OF GOD (two versions)
    MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)
    DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)
    TEOREMA (Pasolini)
    THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)
    THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)
    WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)
    PACT OF WITCHES (new Spanish horrror)
    KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)
    THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)
    Many import film books
    And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

    - Joseph A. Gervasi
    www.DiabolikDVD.com
    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 14, 2003

  2. Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

    Evil Guest

    "Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)" <> wrote in message news:<IcVib.10843$>...
    > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
    > titles should check out:
    >
    > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
    >
    > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
    > official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
    > ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
    > are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
    > great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast and
    > friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on
    > many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
    >
    > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
    >
    > All the Best, J.
    >
    > Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:
    >
    > ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

    i searched your site for ONG BAK. no results. that sucks.
    Evil, Oct 14, 2003

    <> wrote in message
    > > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    > > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
    > > titles should check out:
    > >
    > > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
    > >
    > > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.

    Only
    > > official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock

    and
    > > ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
    > > are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
    > > great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast

    and
    > > friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked

    on
    > > many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
    > >
    > > All the Best, J.
    > >
    > > Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for

    sale:

    > > ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

    > i searched your site for ONG BAK. no results. that sucks.

    We just took that title down earlier today because we ran out of stock but
    we'll have more in a few days so it will be back up again. We try to keep
    everything we offer in stock so there are fewer instances of people having
    to wait for titles they ordered to come back into stock. Regards, J.
    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 14, 2003
  4. Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

    Shemp Guest

    > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and
    > 0 titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label
    > domestic titles should check out:
    >
    > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
    >
    > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.
    > Only official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is
    > in stock and ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers).
    > We are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles
    > at great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is
    > fast and friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and
    > have worked on many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
    >
    > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
    >
    > All the Best, J.

    Will you carry any of the german Kinowelt Laurel and Hardy discs?

    SHemp
    Shemp, Oct 15, 2003
  5. "Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD)" wrote in message

    > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
    > titles should check out:
    >
    > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

    For what it's worth, I've ordered from Diabolik several times, and I've
    always been happy with them. In fact, a certain Spanish film based on a
    Ramsey Campbell novel is calling my name....

    Jason
    Night Shade Books, Oct 15, 2003
  6. Thanks for the kind words, Jason. I can hear the disc gurgle
    "Jaaaaasssssson, Jaaaaaasssson" right beside my desk here in the office. -
    J.

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 15, 2003
  7. "Shemp" <> wrote in message
    > "Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)"
    > <> wrote in
    >
    > > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and
    > > 0 titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label
    > > domestic titles should check out:
    > >
    > > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
    > >
    > > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.
    > > Only official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is
    > > in stock and ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers).
    > > We are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles
    > > at great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is
    > > fast and friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and
    > > have worked on many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
    > >
    > > All the Best, J.
    > >

    > Will you carry any of the german Kinowelt Laurel and Hardy discs?
    >

    > SHemp

    Hmmmmm...these would be a bit of a stretch for us. We can special order
    things like this but they are not what our customers generally come looking
    for. Cheerio, J.

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 15, 2003
  8. Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

    TOM RICCI Guest

    I also have to say I've been ordering from them for a couple years one of the
    best hard to find import companies around and real fast shipping too. A 1 in my
    book
    TOM RICCI, Oct 15, 2003
  9. "TOM RICCI" <> wrote in message
    > I also have to say I've been ordering from them for a couple years one of

    the
    > best hard to find import companies around and real fast shipping too. A 1

    in my
    > book

    Thanks for the kind words and support, Tom! - Joseph, Diabolik DVD
    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 15, 2003