DIABOLIK DVD: Your Source for Import/Rare DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
    titles should check out:

    http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

    We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
    official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
    ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
    are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
    great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast and
    friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on
    many other genre-related projects throughout the years.

    Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

    All the Best, J.

    Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

    800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)
    DIRTY PRETTY THINGS
    CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)
    ZODIAC KILLER et al
    MONDO NEW YORK
    CHE? (WHAT?) (Polanksi)
    ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)
    SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman)
    DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier)
    CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)
    LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)
    LA VIE NOUVELLE (director of SOMBRE)
    FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)
    FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Polanski)
    DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)
    The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)
    PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)
    KICKIKU (Japanese gore)
    SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)
    Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs
    SCRAPBOOK (extreme gore)
    DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)
    FROM BEYOND
    SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)
    ZOMBIE CHRONICLES
    MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)
    BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)
    HAPPY TREE FRIENDS 1 and 2
    VAMPIRE CIRCUS (Hammer!)
    ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)
    VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)
    BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)
    DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)
    THE QUIET EARTH
    BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)
    CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)
    RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT
    VALLEY OF THE DOLLS
    BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)
    CITY OF GOD (two versions)
    MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)
    DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)
    TEOREMA (Pasolini)
    THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)
    THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)
    WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)
    PACT OF WITCHES (new Spanish horrror)
    KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)
    THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)
    Many import film books
    And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

    - Joseph A. Gervasi
    www.DiabolikDVD.com

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Oct 21, 2003