DIABOLIK DVD: Your Source for Import/Rare Discs!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Dec 20, 2003.

  1. Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0

    titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles

    should check out:

    http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

    We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only

    official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and

    ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We are nice guys who

    are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at great prices. As well,

    being collectors who care, our service is fast and friendly. We are both

    founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on many other

    genre-related projects throughout the years.

    Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

    All the Best, J.

    Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

    AMICUS coffin boxset (awesome UK import!)

    WIZARD OF DARKNESS 1 & 2

    GOKE: BODYSNATCHER FROM HELL

    ALL NIGHT LONG boxset

    SIAMESE TWINS (Shaw Brothers)

    BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS (Shaw Brothers)

    SEXY KILLER (Shaw Brothers)

    MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 2

    FLESH FOR THE BEAST (plus a limited t-shirt)

    DILLENGER E MORTO (Marco Ferreri)

    THE VICE (gritty UK cop show)

    BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE (superior Italian import)

    THE LAST GREAT WILDERNESS (WICKER MAN meets STRAW DOGS?)

    SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE (highly recommended 1973 art film)

    PAUL AND PAULINE CALF LIVE (Steeve Coogan!)

    THE WALKING DEAD

    PRANKS

    DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE

    JIM VAN BEBBER Collection

    EARLY FILMS OF PETER GREENAWAY 1&2

    The new Russ Meyer VIXEN films

    ABBY (the black '70s EXORCIST)

    THE LIVING CORPSE

    FOR A FEW PREVIEWS MORE (limited edition)

    MONDO CANE boxset (now out of print!)

    Steve Coogan in KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU and DR. TERRIBLE'S HOUSE OF HORRIBLE

    WILD ZERO

    DEATH BED

    800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)

    HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (domestic +

    import)

    DR. TERRORS HOUSE OF HORRORS

    BLUES HARP (Takashi Miike!)

    DIRTY PRETTY THINGS

    CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)

    ZODIAC KILLER et al

    MONDO NEW YORK

    CHE? (WHAT?) (Polanksi)

    ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

    SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman!)

    CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)

    LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)

    FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)

    FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Polanski)

    DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)

    The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)

    PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)

    KICHIKU (Japanese gore)

    SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)

    Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs

    DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)

    FROM BEYOND

    SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)

    MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)

    BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)

    HAPPY TREE FRIENDS 1 and 2

    VAMPIRE CIRCUS (Hammer!)

    ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)

    VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)

    BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)

    DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)

    BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)

    CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)

    RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT

    VALLEY OF THE DOLLS

    BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)

    CITY OF GOD (two versions)

    MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)

    DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)

    TEOREMA (Pasolini)

    THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)

    THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)

    WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)

    KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)

    THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)

    Scores of adult titles

    Many import film books

    And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

    - Joseph A. Gervasi

    www.DiabolikDVD.com

    Joseph A. Gervasi, MFIC

    * Co-owner, Diabolik DVD, LLC (www.DiabolikDVD.com)

    * Co-founder, Exhumed Films (www.ExhumedFilms.com)

    "Abstinence sows sand all over

    The ruddy limbs & flaming hair,

    But Desire Gratified

    Plants fruits & beauty there." - William Blake
    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Dec 20, 2003

  2. Diabolik is my favorite place for new DVD's on the 'net. Thanks for doing a
    great job!
    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Hey, thanks a lot for your kind words. They really mean a lot to us. All the
    Best, J./www.DiabolikDVD.com

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Dec 21, 2003
  4. I just bought that limited edition book on Takashi Miike you listed recently.
    The book is fantastic and it came very quickly.
    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 21, 2003