DIABOLIK DVD: Import/Rare Discs Just In!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
    titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
    should check out:

    http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

    We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
    official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
    ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We are nice guys who
    are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at great prices. As well,
    being collectors who care, our service is fast and friendly. We are both
    founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on many other
    genre-related projects throughout the years.

    Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

    All the Best, J.

    Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

    CONVENT OF THE SACRED BEAST (Jap.'70s S/M)
    FLESH FOR THE BEAST, ICHI THE KILLER and VERSUS T-Shirts
    BREAKING THE WAVES (2-disc import)
    CYPHER (from the director of CUBE)
    VALERIE AND HER WEEK OF WONDERS
    THE NUN OF MONZA (sleaze!)
    THE GREAT ALLIGTATOR (Sergio Martino)
    SPACE WOLF (German splatter)
    OLD MEN IN NEW CARS
    New Eyeball compendium book from the UK
    DAISIES (Czech New Wave)
    STONE READER
    EXORCISMO (Paul Naschy)
    MEDEA (Lars Von Trier)
    DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier; 2-disc set)
    PROZAC NATION (Christina Ricci; unreleased)
    THE MAJORETTES
    UNIVERSAL MONSTERS Boxset!
    THE TRACKER (Australian arthouse hit)
    TENEBRAE/UNSANE (Dario Argento! two-disc import)
    EXHUMED (new horror anthology)
    WILD AT HEART (David Lynch)
    XANGO OF BAKER ST (Sherlock Holmes comedy from Brazil)
    SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN
    ROTE SONNE (RED SUN) (German leftist radical film)
    AMICUS coffin boxset (awesome UK import!)
    WIZARD OF DARKNESS 1 & 2
    GOKE: BODYSNATCHER FROM HELL
    ALL NIGHT LONG boxset
    SIAMESE TWINS (Shaw Brothers)
    BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS (Shaw Brothers)
    SEXY KILLER (Shaw Brothers)
    MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 2
    FLESH FOR THE BEAST (plus a limited t-shirt)
    DILLINGER E MORTO (Marco Ferreri)
    THE VICE (gritty UK cop show)
    BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE (superior Italian import)
    THE LAST GREAT WILDERNESS (WICKER MAN meets STRAW DOGS?)
    SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE (highly recommended 1973 art film)
    PAUL AND PAULINE CALF LIVE (Steeve Coogan!)
    THE WALKING DEAD
    PRANKS
    DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE
    JIM VAN BEBBER Collection
    EARLY FILMS OF PETER GREENAWAY 1&2
    The new Russ Meyer VIXEN films
    ABBY (the black '70s EXORCIST)
    THE LIVING CORPSE
    FOR A FEW PREVIEWS MORE (limited edition)
    MONDO CANE boxset (now out of print!)
    Steve Coogan in KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU and DR. TERRIBLE'S HOUSE OF HORRIBLE
    WILD ZERO
    DEATH BED
    800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)
    HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (domestic + import)
    DR. TERRORS HOUSE OF HORRORS
    BLUES HARP (Takashi Miike!)
    DIRTY PRETTY THINGS
    CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)
    ZODIAC KILLER et al
    MONDO NEW YORK
    CHE? (WHAT?) (Roman Polanksi)
    ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)
    SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman!)
    CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)
    LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)
    FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)
    FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Roman Polanski)
    DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)
    The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)
    PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)
    KICHIKU (Japanese gore)
    SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)
    Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs
    DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)
    FROM BEYOND
    SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)
    MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)
    BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)
    HAPPY TREE FRIENDS 1 and 2
    VAMPIRE CIRCUS (Hammer!)
    ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)
    VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)
    BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)
    DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)
    BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)
    CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)
    RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT
    VALLEY OF THE DOLLS
    BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)
    MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)
    DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)
    TEOREMA (Pasolini)
    THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)
    THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)
    WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)
    KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)
    THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)

    Scores of adult titles

    Many import film books

    And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

    - Joseph A. Gervasi

    www.DiabolikDVD.com

    Joseph A. Gervasi, MFIC

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\), Jan 22, 2004