DI-704UP DSL-500B DP-301U what can I do with IT?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Marcello, May 31, 2007.

  1. Marcello

    Marcello Guest

    hI.

    I have two computers that I want o use as a network.

    I bought all these routers and print servers last year,It seems they
    ´re garbage in the USA but still very sold in Brazil.

    My questions are.
    If I use de DSL-500B as a router and connect the DI-704UP in it where
    should I configure the Firewall and open the needed ports(for
    Kazaa,Emule etc) in the DSL-500B or in the DI-704UP?

    Where Can I find the list of compatible printers with DI-704UP and
    DP-301U?

    Regards,
    Marcello Dias

    Marcello, May 31, 2007

  2. Marcello

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 31 May 2007 07:02:09 -0700, Marcello <> wrote:

    >hI.
    >

    >I have two computers that I want o use as a network.
    >
    >I bought all these routers and print servers last year,It seems they
    >´re garbage in the USA but still very sold in Brazil.
    >
    >My questions are.
    >If I use de DSL-500B as a router and connect the DI-704UP in it where
    >should I configure the Firewall and open the needed ports(for
    >Kazaa,Emule etc) in the DSL-500B or in the DI-704UP?
    >
    >Where Can I find the list of compatible printers with DI-704UP and
    >DP-301U?

    Perhaps you should ask in a computer hardware group
    and not one that deals with security.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com