    Can anyone please help me on this.
    --
    Haroon Malik

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyb29uIE1hbGlr?=, May 30, 2007

  2. Haroon -
    This is something you'll probably get better help on over on either a
    networking newsgroup or a clustering one. There is nothing different about
    moving it to a 64-bit clustered server as compared to a 32-bit clustered
    server. It's exactly the same process.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 31, 2007

  3. Thanks Charlie
    --
    Haroon Malik

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyb29uIE1hbGlr?=, Jun 4, 2007