    What is the command in IOS DHCP to assign a fixed IP address to a MAC
    address of a PC (DHCP reservation)? Thanks.

    Al

    AXJ, Mar 1, 2008

  2. AXJ

    Trendkill Guest

    Trendkill, Mar 1, 2008

  3. AXJ

    AXJ Guest

    Thanks, Trendkill

    Tried the command you suggested. It still does not work. Client (Win XP with
    Wireless link) still getting the other DHCP dynamic IP address, not the one
    I put on router. Any idea? Thanks.

    Al

    AXJ, Mar 1, 2008
  4. AXJ

    AXJ Guest

    Ooops... I read your command again and found that it has leading 01. That's
    for Windows client. Yes, it works now. Thanks!

    AXJ, Mar 1, 2008