  1. What has happened to dfw.eats?? I have sent posts and they don't show up.
    There are no new post for 2005. Is it defunct now?

    Shirley
    Shirley Smith, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Shirley Smith wrote:
    > What has happened to dfw.eats?? I have sent posts and they don't show up.
    > There are no new post for 2005. Is it defunct now?
    >
    > Shirley

    I can see your post from the 19th asking what has happened. And several
    others from the last few days. Maybe you should nuke all your cookies
    (so to speak).
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Shirley Smith wrote:
    > What has happened to dfw.eats?? I have sent posts and they don't show up.
    > There are no new post for 2005. Is it defunct now?
    >
    > Shirley

    Cujo De Sockpuppet wrote back to you with the following:
    -------
    I sincerely doubt Supernews is not carrying the group. I'd suggest you
    need to reset your "newsreader". There's instructions all over the web
    on how to do it with Lookout Distress(tm).

    Here's one:

    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/bellsouth/2.7 BellSouth Newsgroups Service#7875

    (watch the wrap - Rôgêr)

    Of course you probably won't see this message. So in case someone feels
    like mailing you this, I've bothered to post it.

    Alternatively you could ask in supernews.general and get the same advice.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2005
  4. Thanks Roger...how do I do that?
    Shirley

    Shirley Smith, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Roger, many thanks...I do see your replies to me. Will work on this soon.
    Shirley

    Shirley Smith, Aug 20, 2005