    Ben

    IT Professional, MCP 70-210
    "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"

    Ben, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Ben

    Guest Guest

    not in the exam dont get so worked up about it

    wondering: If a DFS
    >folder replica is setup, so you have data redundancy on

    another server, do
    >users ONLY get rerouted to this, if the original server

    is unavailable?
    >Would it rereoute to this other replica if the original

    server is being over
    >worked? As this would be a kind of load balancing, I

    would have thought it
    >only available on Advanced/Datacenter Server, and not

    basic server.

    Guest, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Ben

    Guest Guest

    get ready for the spam you stupid git

    Guest, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Ben

    fygar Guest

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:10:14 +0100, "Ben"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm just reading up on DFS for my 70-210 exam, and I was wondering: If a DFS
    >folder replica is setup, so you have data redundancy on another server, do
    >users ONLY get rerouted to this, if the original server is unavailable?
    >Would it rereoute to this other replica if the original server is being over
    >worked? As this would be a kind of load balancing, I would have thought it
    >only available on Advanced/Datacenter Server, and not basic server.

    If you connect to it through the domain, it chooses the best server
    for you.

    ....butch()

    fygar, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Not you again Troll! What's your problem?
    Why don't you go read somemore testking papers!

    P.S. Spam doesn't bother me, my hotmail is set to exclusive, so nothing gets
    through!

    Ben, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Ben

    Guest Guest

    oh you poor boy been spamed to many times, hotmail is very
    easy to get around, and iknow i dont think we have met
    before

    Guest, Aug 5, 2004
  7. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Yadda yadda yadda. Sad person, just cause you didn't understand the
    question!
    Welcome to my kill list!

    Ben, Aug 5, 2004
  8. Ben

    Doom Guest

    "Brian Smith" <Brian > wrote in message
    > You're the 'stupid git', his question was valid and on topic! If you don't
    > have anything useful to add to a conversation then keep quiet! Do your
    > Trolling elsewhere
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    >
    > B.S.

    Illegal use of Chalk's phrase. 10 yard penalty and loss of down.

    Doom, Aug 5, 2004