    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    wow, is that for real?
    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    It looks real, he has a "Vapochill LS, Chilly1 Xtreme Modded -63c" thats probably why :D
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    WHAT THE F**K!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! :shock:
    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Well, that could score 100k in the 3DMark. :shock:
    Technoholic, Jul 10, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I'm pretty sure it's fake. I was reading through the post and some guy found that picture on another random-picture website... read through the thread and you'll see.
    ww_crimson, Jul 10, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i see :D, not that bad though :D
    unholy, Jul 11, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I need it lol.. NEED. :lol:
    stlava, Jul 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i was a phase cooler, then i want to overclock it, PS i don't think the ram would like the high freq :|
    unholy, Jul 14, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I think I just got a boner....
    lol yeh I know I stole it off the other tread
    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Your chicken boner!! lol... You know how Unholy said true to a chick bone well there you go! :p
    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    yer a chick bone if you know what I mean ;)
    Flukemanguy, Aug 16, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Anyone know how to make an extreme cooling?
    Like dry-ice or liquid nitrogen?
    Technoholic, Aug 16, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Make ur own water block, Copper Pipes inside, with about 5 mm THick copper, Pour Liquid Nitrogen in and Seal. :D i would like to test these stuff bUT, i lack the Nitrogen...u would also wanna join up a Supply of Liquid Nitrogen, so yer, starts getting abit require cashish... :D back do able, and maybe to an extent of selling it :D i would like to test it out, anyone up for it?lets all donate for the Biggest Cooler of the year :D
    unholy, Aug 17, 2005